Community Room - Information & Conditions of Use
THE COMMUNITY ROOM
The use of the Community Room is primarily for the use of Emerald Lakes PBC and subsidiary bodies corporate committees for meetings and administrative purposes. The use of the Community Room is not for the general public, public-related activities, social activities or for commercial purposes.
The Community Room is for administrative use, such as the holding of meetings and briefings for the PBC and subsidiary bodies corporate. Community-related activities are permitted at the discretion of the PBC. The Community Room also facilitates the exchange of library books.
The Community Room is located in the Porto Bellago building near the street entrance to Athenia Restaurant and Bar.
BOOKING - The conditions for Community Room bookings and use are as follows:
- An approved booking must be held in advance of any use.
- The booking request cannot conflict or overlap with an existing booking. Please refer to the Community Room Booking Calendar on this site to check availability.
- Booking priority is given to the PBC and subsidiary bodies corporate committees.
- To book the Community Room please use the below link to the booking form.
RULES FOR USE OF THE ROOM
- No food, drink or alcohol is permitted in the Community Room - bottled water and coffee & tea in take-out containers with lids are exempt.
- All rubbish is to be removed at the end of a booking.
- Lights, fans and air conditioning must be turned off at the switches, just inside the front door, at the end of a booking.
- The front window blind is to be left in the up-position.
- The front door is to be securely locked and the key returned to the key safe. The key safe code must be left unrevealed.
- The tables and chairs are to be returned to their original positions.
- The room is to be left - clean, neat and tidy.
- Pets/animals are not allowed, except as permitted by law; that is, certified Guide Dogs, Hearing Dogs and Assistance Dogs. Therapy (comfort) dogs do not have access rights.
If you would like to book the room, please click here.