Emerald Lakes is a popular destination for socialising, events and activities due to its vibrant European architecture, streetscape and infrastructure. The Principal Body Corporate welcomes community members and visitors to enjoy our surroundings. It’s important that events and activities do not disrupt our community or present a risk to property or person.
Those who wish to hold an event or activity on PBC property are required to apply for approval. The conditions for booking an event are;
- The event must not conflict or overlap with another event within the designated area.
- Public liability insurance of $5,000,000 is to be provided by the event coordinator.
- No alcohol is to be consumed during the event on PBC property.
- The area used is to be left clean and tidy following the event.
- No fixings or attachments are to be made to PBC property or infrastructure.
- Connection of equipment or plant to PBC infrastructure is to be approved.
- All electrical leads and equipment connected by users must be tested and tagged within the last 12 months.
- The user is responsible for any damage caused to the area as a result of the event.
To book an event or activity please complete the Event Booking Form.